Hand & Wrist
Advanced training in hand and upper extremity problems is of utmost importance when treating this critical appendage; proper diagnosis and surgical skill is essential to restoring mobility. In addition to being some of the few fellowship-trained hand surgeons on the Eastern Shore, Dr. Richard Kang and Dr. Patrick Holt possess a comprehensive understanding of complex conditions of the hand and arm.
COMMON CONDITIONS WE TREAT:
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome and other nerve conditions
- Trigger Finger
- Thumb Basal Joint Arthritis
- Ganglion Cysts and other associated lumps and bumps
- De Quervain’s Tenosynovitis and other tendon conditions
- Dupuytren’s and other contractures
- Wrist and Hand Arthritis
- Wrist and Hand Trauma including fractures and dislocations
- Distal Radius Fractures
- Scaphoid (Navicular) Fractures
- Metacarpal and phalanx (finger) fractures
- Tendon and Nerve Lacerations
- Joint Reconstruction, Arthroplasty (Replacement), Arthrodesis (Fusion)
- Wrist and Elbow Arthroscopy
- Complex Reconstruction
We Are Here For You
We begin by listening carefully to your needs and then work with you to build a customized treatment plan. Each plan is designed to help you restore optimal joint function and support your full recovery. To learn more about a specific condition or surgical procedure please visit our Hand Education Library.
If you would like to schedule an appointment with our Hand & Wrist Specialists, please call 1 (877) 749-4154.