Sports Medicine Center
We know athletes. POA has been the team physician for Delmarva high schools, colleges and professional teams for decades. From on-the-field management to reconstructive surgery, you can rest assured that you are receiving the most advanced care available.
The surgeons at The Center for Sports Medicine and Joint Preservation are also faculty at major national and international orthopaedic meetings and conferences; are involved in groundbreaking research; and are the trusted teachers of health care professionals and other orthopaedic surgeons.
- ACL and multiple ligament knee reconstruction
- Advanced techniques in cartilage restoration and transplantation
- Meniscus transplantation and repair
- Knee osteotomies
- Arthroscopic shoulder reconstruction and repairs
- Arthroscopic hip reconstruction and repairs
The days of career-ending injuries are over. With early intervention, we are often able to alter the natural history of an injured joint. We can treat you today for a better tomorrow.
If you would like to schedule an appointment at our Joint Preservation Center, please call 1 (877) 749-4154 or Request An Appointment.