Foot & Ankle Center
Your feet and ankles are the foundation to a strong, healthy, and active body. Because they are also two of the most commonly injured areas of the body, it’s important to make sure you get the right treatment for your condition. That’s why POA’s Foot and Ankle Center includes an orthopaedic surgeon as well as a podiatrist – to ensure that no matter what’s affecting your feet or ankles, we have the expertise to treat everything from injury to disease.
We Are Here For You
It all starts with a good diagnosis, as there are often multiple diagnoses in foot and ankle pathology. We offer surgical and non-surgical techniques to improve and correct conditions of the foot and ankle, in addition to preventive care (including orthotics, bracing and training) to help keep those conditions from progressing or reoccurring.
Headed by Dr. Eric Jamrok, our Foot and Ankle Center offers patients of all ages comprehensive, integrated care for a broad range of foot and ankle conditions. To learn more about a specific condition or surgical procedure please visit our Foot & Ankle Education Library.
Common Conditions We Treat
- Achilles tendon issues
- Athlete’s foot
- Bunions, calluses, corns
- Diabetic foot
- Geriatric foot care
- Plantar fasciitis/Heel spurs
- Sports injuries
- Sprains, strains, and instability
- Toenail issues (infections, fungus, and ingrown toenails)
Surgical & Non-Surgical Treatments
- Foot and ankle surgery, including minimally invasive arthroscopy and arthroplasty, as well as trauma and reconstructive surgery
- Bio-adjuvants including bone marrow aspirates, platelet rich plasma, amniotic regenerative tissues and juvenile chondrocytes
- Bracing and taping to help prevent and minimize sports injuries
- Cartilage preservation
- Custom orthotics
- Toenail laser, pain-free treatment of fungal toenails
If you would like to schedule an appointment at our Foot & Ankle Center, please call 1 (877) 749-4154 or Request An Appointment.