With five locations across the Delmarva Peninsula we are committed to providing the highest level of orthopaedic care to the patients and communities we serve – and we know our people are the difference.
Licensed Practical Nurse
Peninsula Orthopaedic is currently looking for a dynamic individual to join our team as an LPN. The LPN is responsible for providing direct patient care and assistance to the physician and provides support within the clinic as a patient/doctor liaison.
The successful candidate will be responsible for maintaining confidential any and all information; including Protected Health Information (PHI), accessible while performing job duties.
Additionally, the preferred candidate will stay in compliance with OSHA, HIPAA, IT Policy, patient safety standards and all other POA requirements.
- Monitor physicians’ clinic schedule, anticipate patient’s needs to help physicians stay on schedule
- Draw up injections
- Remove staples/stitches
- Apply/Remove casts/splints
- Generate accurate and complete orders in EMR for diagnostic testing, prescriptions, referrals and DME
- Follow clinic/patient care protocols
- Evaluate patient needs and triage calls for level of urgency
- Return pt calls in a timely manner
- Perform accurate and complete patient chart documentation
- Other duties as assigned
The qualified candidate will have an LPN license with previous experience in a medical office or hospital setting. Orthopeadic experience is a plus but not required.
Send resumes to HRSearch@peninsulaortho.com
We are a well-established, progressive and growing orthopaedic practice on the eastern shore of Maryland (near Ocean City) seeks to add PAs to our GROWING team. Our PAs are an integral part of our orthopaedic team and have been with the practice for 20+ years. Competitive benefits package including health, dental, retirement, CME, licensure/dues, medical liability insurance, etc. Prefer applicant with 1-2 years of experience, but encourage new graduates with orthopaedic experience (e.g. PT, PTA, ATC) or strong interest in orthopaedics to apply.
Great place to live! 35 minutes to Ocean City, MD, with the Chesapeake Bay equally close. Virginia Beach, Baltimore, Washington DC and Philadelphia are nearby for city attractions. Outdoor amenities abound! Salisbury University offers competitive sports and cultural events. Growing area with a great family environment.
Contact: Send CV and brief letter of interest to HRSearch@peninsulaortho.com
Peninsula Orthopaedic Associates is always accepting resumes from experienced Medical Office Professionals for all positions:
IT & Facilities Technician
Diagnostic Test Scheduler
Medical Records Clerk
Offices in MD and DE
POA Core Competencies expected of all employees:
- Upholding Peninsula Orthopaedic Associates’ mission and following all policies and procedures;
- Maintaining confidential any and all information; including Protected Health Information (PHI), accessible while performing job duties;
- Staying in compliance with OSHA, HIPAA, IT Policy, patient safety standards and all other POA requirements.
General Position Requirements
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Computer proficiency
- Communication skills
- Pleasant demeanor
Send resume to POA, Attn H/R Dept;
1675 Woodbrooke Drive
Salisbury, MD 21804
or fax to 410.860.4517
or email to email@example.com